Jordan Wedding Watch: 15 Days to go!
My new favorite piece of trash Jordan and her equally trashy fiancee Peter Andre are getting married on September 10th in Berkshire, England. This is set to be the wedding of the year! Or something like that. The latest gossip is who is going to be one of Jordan's bridesmaids! I could only hope for Posh, but I'm not going to hold my breath!Jordan has already asked Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding and also Atomic Kitten's Kerry Katona. I know we don't know who any of these sluts are, but I can surely envision their Euro trash asses!
Jordan and Peter also don't want to break their six-figure deal with an unknown magazine, so all guests will be frisked for camera and cell phones!
This wedding is going to out trash Brit Brit's in so many ways! Harvey better be flower boy or there's going to be hell to pay!
[Ananova]
<< Home